Heineken cup fixture dates

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

Graham Cartmell 01 Sep 2019 19:37 pm said..

ryno_chelt wrote:Got my accommodation sorted for Montpellier now, any idea when match tickets will go up? Appreciate it won’t sell out but keen to get everything sorted.

Where are you staying RC
The older I get the faster I was. Used to be known as Peanutcoxy
Posts: 2050  Location: Brockworth
Graham Cartmell
Hall of Famer

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

ryno_chelt 01 Sep 2019 19:41 pm said..

Peanutcoxy wrote:
ryno_chelt wrote:Got my accommodation sorted for Montpellier now, any idea when match tickets will go up? Appreciate it won’t sell out but keen to get everything sorted.

Where are you staying RC


Bang smack in the middle of the city.

Marseille for 1 night and day then train to Montpellier for 2 nights. Rented a air b n b apartment :D
Posts: 922
ryno_chelt
On the board

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

Up the jumper 01 Sep 2019 20:48 pm said..

May need to suss out a venue for Saturday night beers for folks in Montpellier. Usually turns into a good evening!
Another yard boys, another yard!
Posts: 535  Location: Stroud, usually
Up the jumper
Hero in the making

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

DieTrying 01 Sep 2019 21:11 pm said..

Up the jumper wrote:May need to suss out a venue for Saturday night beers for folks in Montpellier. Usually turns into a good evening!


Here's your starter :D : https://theculturetrip.com/europe/franc ... ntpellier/

7 of us flying out Sat LHR to MRS, then train to Mont.
John Neary
Posts: 5131  Location: Gloucester
User avatar
DieTrying
Moderator

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

Graham Cartmell 01 Sep 2019 22:33 pm said..

ryno_chelt wrote:
Peanutcoxy wrote:
ryno_chelt wrote:Got my accommodation sorted for Montpellier now, any idea when match tickets will go up? Appreciate it won’t sell out but keen to get everything sorted.

Where are you staying RC


Bang smack in the middle of the city.

Marseille for 1 night and day then train to Montpellier for 2 nights. Rented a air b n b apartment :D

Just booked our accommodation in the centre of Montpellier for Sat/Sun nights. Very early start on Monday morning to drive back to Marseille airport!!
The older I get the faster I was. Used to be known as Peanutcoxy
Posts: 2050  Location: Brockworth
Graham Cartmell
Hall of Famer

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

ryno_chelt 02 Sep 2019 21:58 pm said..

Peanutcoxy wrote:Just booked our accommodation in the centre of Montpellier for Sat/Sun nights. Very early start on Monday morning to drive back to Marseille airport!!


I think we must be on the same flight back. Really looking forward to it, just the small focus of the trip to Japan first!
Posts: 922
ryno_chelt
On the board

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

Kingfisher 17 Sep 2019 04:36 am said..

Toulouse tickets are now for sale on their website!
Posts: 135
Kingfisher
Senior squad member

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

Kingfisher 17 Sep 2019 07:04 am said..

Have just bought a few for Cat 6, stand 10.
Posts: 135
Kingfisher
Senior squad member

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

Legendoft'Autostrada 17 Sep 2019 10:08 am said..

Kingfisher wrote:Have just bought a few for Cat 6, stand 10.


Did you order e-tickets? I have just done so and nothing has arrived - yet!
Posts: 1338
Legendoft'Autostrada
Leg-end

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

Kingfisher 17 Sep 2019 10:34 am said..

Legendoft'Autostrada wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:Have just bought a few for Cat 6, stand 10.


Did you order e-tickets? I have just done so and nothing has arrived - yet!


I did. I autotranslated the page afterwards and it says they are available to print as of 25.12.19.
Posts: 135
Kingfisher
Senior squad member
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby