Season tickets

Re: Season tickets

JamesK 26 Aug 2019 20:37 pm said..

madders wrote:....and England were clueless for this one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great punditry!
JamesK
Hero in the making

Django Unchained 26 Aug 2019 21:03 pm said..

Senor Cerebro wrote:Not Rugby, I know but Edgbaston was cashless for the 1st Ashes Test. It's the future.

It was for the World Cup match I attended with friends, proved slightly problematic when trying to sort out a kitty!
Run at the spaces, not at the faces!
Django Unchained
Vice-Captain

Hovis 29 Aug 2019 08:36 am said..

Mine arrived yesterday after chasing it up, apparently a number have gone missing in the post, so if still waiting best to give them a call.

I see that on the letter that it come with it says "We have record number of Club Members (Season Ticket Holders) joining us this season"
Hovis
Vice-Captain

Up the jumper 29 Aug 2019 08:43 am said..

My concern is not about a cashless stadium, but the suggestion it is all done via a smartphone. Perfectly possible to have a smart card, as now, for season tickets alongside one off barcoded tickets for occasionals (either as a print at home or as an e-ticket) alongside a bank card. Forcing it all onto a single platform such as the Glaws app is not acceptable.
Another yard boys, another yard!
Up the jumper
Vice-Captain

colburgess 29 Aug 2019 09:13 am said..

I haven't received my season tickets either!
Phoned the club who have said they will "re-issue" them
I wonder where the first lot went?
colburgess
Academy prospect

Theotherjonny 29 Aug 2019 11:37 am said..

Yep, Peanutcoxy was correct, mine didn't arrive! I've arranged to collect at Kingsholm as I have no confidence that he won't intercept the next one too :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Posts: 283  Location: Malvern Wells (most evenings and weekends) Cheltenham (office hours) Kingsholm (home fixtures)
Theotherjonny
Vice-Captain

Peanutcoxy 29 Aug 2019 11:45 am said..

Theotherjonny wrote:Yep, Peanutcoxy was correct, mine didn't arrive! I've arranged to collect at Kingsholm as I have no confidence that he won't intercept the next one too :lol: :lol: :lol:

:twisted:
The older I get the faster I was
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer

MrGlawsRocker 30 Aug 2019 12:35 pm said..

Is it just me or is this the worst ST pack we've had in a long time? It's like they threw it together last minute, I even had to pick mine up because it was "lost in the post".

First of all where is my f@*king lanyard? That's just bloody cheap.

If you look at it as a whole (taking out the advertising) it was a free pint of cider first match and a fiver off an away shirt. A) cider is ok but give me an ale any day and b) the away shirt? Do you not want us in team colours?
In Ackermann we Trust.
MrGlawsRocker
Hall of Famer

Sheddy Mcshedface 30 Aug 2019 12:38 pm said..

MrGlawsRocker wrote:Is it just me or is this the worst ST pack we've had in a long time? It's like they threw it together last minute, I even had to pick mine up because it was "lost in the post".

First of all where is my f@*king lanyard? That's just bloody cheap.

If you look at it as a whole (taking out the advertising) it was a free pint of cider first match and a fiver off an away shirt. A) cider is ok but give me an ale any day and b) the away shirt? Do you not want us in team colours?

There is probably a fundamental assumption that anyone likely to invest in a season ticket will already have ponied up for a home shirt so this is to get you to spend extra dollar on the away shirt.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

Asgard 30 Aug 2019 12:54 pm said..

Here we go again! Do you want to keep the price of the season ticket as low as possible or would you be happy for an increase to cover the cost of the giveaways? I suppose if you prefer the giveaways you also eat at McDonalds rather than Burger King because of the free toy.
What freebies do you get with a bus or train season ticket.
Asgard
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby