CHERRY PICKERS

CHERRY PICKERS

Gloucester Mute 21 Aug 2019 12:08 pm said..

I have picked up that the Gloucester Cherry Pickers - ex-GRFC Vets players - are playing a Scrivens' Select XV on Sunday afternoon up at Cirencester RFC.

It is a charity game to raise money for Cancer Research. Nigel Scrivens' lad, Ashley, died 5 years ago @ 24 yrs old from skin cancer. Andy Deacon has organised the team.

Coincides with their annual Beer and Cider Festival.

I might toddle up from Durzle to see some old "stars" and support the good cause.
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 1385  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

Re: CHERRY PICKERS

King Prawn Bhuna 21 Aug 2019 14:37 pm said..

Lined up to represent the Cherry Pickers are the following:

Terry Sigley, Kevin Dunn (capt), Tom Heard, Robert Fidler, Nick Southern, Nick Selway, Luke Stratford, James Pettigrew, Paul Knight, Tim Stevenson, Lee Osbourne, Ian Morgan, Dave Knight, Tom Beim, Tim Smith, Fred McLellan, John Hawker, Gethin Evans, Tony Windo, Ninny Cuthbert, Andrew Jarrett, Alan Evans, George Evans

Bobby Fowke will be the Team Manager, Neil McCarthy will coach the side and Andy Deacon has been named as Kit Technician

Match Details:

Game: Scrivens Select XV v The Cherry Pickers.

Date: Sunday 25 August 2019

Venue: Whiteway (Cirencester RFC)

KO: 2.00pm
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Return to Gloucester Rugby