South African re-signs for Glaws

Re: South African re-signs for Glaws

madders 23 Aug 2019 18:44 pm said..

Very pleased to see Dom back as l was very disappointed when he went........a very talented youngster who l will be happy to watch progress to be our replacement for the Premiership Player of the Year when his time comes.
I started off with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left.
madders
Hall of Famer

Lebowski 23 Aug 2019 20:34 pm said..

Yes very interesting. A welcome returnee indeed!
Lebowski

ladypochita 23 Aug 2019 20:39 pm said..

Very glad to see that Dom is back
ladypochita
Hero in the making

SirHenry 23 Aug 2019 20:44 pm said..

But is he one of the two?
The frightening thing is not dying, the frightening thing is not living
SirHenry
On the board

Big Red 23 Aug 2019 21:48 pm said..

Promising player. Doesn’t look like Visagie will be one having signed for Toulouse as a medical joker, although it’s unclear until when. Could pave the way for other South Africans of the same position...
Big Red
Hall of Famer

DieTrying 23 Aug 2019 23:02 pm said..

So, deemed no where close to being good enough & released, but now resigned as good enough? Sorry I don't buy it. So either: 1: Our coaches haven't got a clue and missed a superstar?or 2: We've got no cash & are going cheap? End result: 1: Coaches need sacking or 2: We're broke. Imho: This makes no sense at all & therefore a seriously bad call.
DieTrying

thread killer 24 Aug 2019 01:15 am said..

I personally like him coming back, in the limited sample I saw him last season he looked quality. A bit of a young sinbad in a way, hopefully we get to see him more next season
thread killer
Vice-Captain

Glosloneranger 24 Aug 2019 05:48 am said..

DieTrying wrote:So, deemed no where close to being good enough & released, but now resigned as good enough? Sorry I don't buy it. So either: 1: Our coaches haven't got a clue and missed a superstar?or 2: We've got no cash & are going cheap? End result: 1: Coaches need sacking or 2: We're broke. Imho: This makes no sense at all & therefore a seriously bad call.

Or 3. We let him go to chase his dreams in South Africa (where all his friends and family are). He wasn’t offered a franchise contract and so knowing how good he is we took him straight back?

But yes of course our coaches need sacking and we have no money....
Glosloneranger
Senior squad member

Peanutcoxy 24 Aug 2019 06:41 am said..

DieTrying wrote:So, deemed no where close to being good enough & released, but now resigned as good enough? Sorry I don't buy it. So either: 1: Our coaches haven't got a clue and missed a superstar?or 2: We've got no cash & are going cheap? End result: 1: Coaches need sacking or 2: We're broke. Imho: This makes no sense at all & therefore a seriously bad call.

I think you may have had one too many of the strong stuff to make statements like that
The older I get the faster I was
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby