Premiership 7s OT

Re: Premiership 7s OT

Still Realistic 14 Sep 2019 17:08 pm said..

Great to have some Gloucester rugby to watch and great to see Shedweb in sparkling grumpy form. Just so we fill in the Shedweb bingo card I think we should have some ref bashing......forward pass for the first Sale try, inconsistent in penalising people on front of the kicker and a try possibly grounded short of the line. ;)
See that's better. Well done lads.
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

foresterinyorks 14 Sep 2019 17:11 pm said..

ladypochita wrote:Steph Reynolds

Thank you. I have been trying to remember that all day. What a relief?
Never Stay Down.
foresterinyorks
Hall of Famer

Lebowski 14 Sep 2019 18:09 pm said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:
Lebowski wrote:Who has been abusive?

Prestigious?? Literally nobody gives a #### about it.

So you mistyped and four hashes in a row....and didn't mean it to be a naughty word?...That's fine then. :D :D :D

Not sure the sarcasm is really necessary or deserved.

You clearly suggested somebody had been abusive towards you. I haven’t, and frankly I am struggling to see how you can even imagine that from my post. Perhaps I’m missing something though (always a possibility) so please dm me if that’s the case and you really feel I’ve been abusive towards you. It’s too silly to talk about on here IMO.
Lebowski
Dude

coleser 14 Sep 2019 19:09 pm said..

foresterinyorks wrote:Who was the wonderful winger who played 7s for us a few years ago when we won the competition a couple of times. He never made it into the 15s squad.

I was thinking Ian Clarke instead of Steph Reynolds. The latter did make it into the 15s squad, playing a dozen times for Gloucester. Clarke didn’t feature for the first team.
coleser
Hero in the making

James J 14 Sep 2019 19:56 pm said..

coleser wrote:
foresterinyorks wrote:Who was the wonderful winger who played 7s for us a few years ago when we won the competition a couple of times. He never made it into the 15s squad.

I was thinking Ian Clarke instead of Steph Reynolds. The latter did make it into the 15s squad, playing a dozen times for Gloucester. Clarke didn’t feature for the first team.

Clark actually did play for the first team - I remember him playing in Europe and a quick check shows that he played 6 times, in both the Challenge Cup and LV Cup.
James J
Vice-Captain

TP17 14 Sep 2019 22:30 pm said..

Whatever your opinion of the 7s it was great to see the determination and graft of the academy lads to win that final from 2 tries down, congratulations chaps.

Just under a week now until we are back to business at CG, I’m counting down the days :D
TP17
Hall of Famer

Glawsterkaapie 16 Sep 2019 09:42 am said..

I'm with TP17 on this one....

true guts and determination not to fold after a pretty disastrous opening day effort.

so happy for the youngsters : should all give them a fillip into the next phase of their development.

Proud to be Glaws : bring it on on Sardee, mind !!
Glawsterkaapie
Vice-Captain

JamesK 16 Sep 2019 11:20 am said..

Lebowski wrote:
King Prawn Bhuna wrote:
Lebowski wrote:Who has been abusive?

Prestigious?? Literally nobody gives a #### about it.

So you mistyped and four hashes in a row....and didn't mean it to be a naughty word?...That's fine then. :D :D :D

Not sure the sarcasm is really necessary or deserved.

You clearly suggested somebody had been abusive towards you. I haven’t, and frankly I am struggling to see how you can even imagine that from my post. Perhaps I’m missing something though (always a possibility) so please dm me if that’s the case and you really feel I’ve been abusive towards you. It’s too silly to talk about on here IMO.

Perhaps we should get some moderators to sort out these little spats :D :D
JamesK
Hero in the making

GlawsyD 16 Sep 2019 13:43 pm said..

'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

JamesK 16 Sep 2019 14:05 pm said..

That report almost has you believing that we were targeting the plate all along :D

It would be fun to see Glos do well in the 7s but its not something to worry about too much.

I always think its a shame that we don't see many of the stars from the Premiership turning out and enjoying having a go at 7s.
JamesK
Hero in the making
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby