Saracens sanction

Re: Saracens sanction

steckers 10 Nov 2019 19:41 pm said..

Ok so it's only ok to oppose cheating if you win a game?

I'm personally not into that kind of protesting - just a waste of time as far as I'm concerned.

But I find it very telling that there are a few on here that seem to have an issue with that but not so much with Saracen's cheating.
steckers
Hall of Famer

steckers 10 Nov 2019 19:43 pm said..

If people really do want an effective protest - and I'm seriously considering this. Start a boycott of their sponsors.

See what happens when Allianz start losing customers.
steckers
Hall of Famer

robs1 10 Nov 2019 19:44 pm said..

steckers wrote:Ok so it's only ok to oppose cheating if you win a game?

I'm personally not into that kind of protesting - just a waste of time as far as I'm concerned.

But I find it very telling that there are a few on here that seem to have an issue with that but not so much with Saracen's cheating.

Totally agree and it's the continued cheating and denial of it that to me is becoming the real issue
robs1
Hall of Famer

Sheddy Mcshedface 10 Nov 2019 20:12 pm said..

steckers wrote:If people really do want an effective protest - and I'm seriously considering this. Start a boycott of their sponsors.

See what happens when Allianz start losing customers.

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment you may wish to find other sponsors than the world's largest insurer to boycott if you actually want to make an impact.
Keyser Sose
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

steckers 10 Nov 2019 20:30 pm said..

Pray tell? I just assumed that was their main sponsor.
steckers
Hall of Famer

Neilio44 10 Nov 2019 20:44 pm said..

I think we're over analysing this and looking too deeply - they CHEATED, with complete disregard for the sustainability of the game. The Premiershipship would be a healthier place without them.
If it's wet, drink it.
Neilio44
Hero in the making

madders 10 Nov 2019 20:46 pm said..

Sponsors tend to not like being associated with controversy , perhaps this will come back to haunt Sarries.
I’ve only ever been wrong once; l thought l was wrong, but l was wrong!
madders
Hall of Famer

Not1eyed 10 Nov 2019 21:09 pm said..

Wow. Some of you like to go on a tangent to suit your agenda. I think for some you use deflection as a defensive mechanism
Not1eyed
Hall of Famer

steckers 10 Nov 2019 21:33 pm said..

I think some like to go against the majority to inflate their own sense of self-importance.
steckers
Hall of Famer

RTS2 10 Nov 2019 21:39 pm said..

As I said at the beginning of this thread this subject is a lot more complex than some are believing. It isn't just about Saracens breaking the rules. In many ways it would be easier to sort out if it were.
RTS2
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby