Sick notes

Sick notes

GlawsyD 29 Jun 2020 08:18 am said..

One would hope that the Covid break has allowed many of the players to get over a number of minor injuries and also allow longer term injuries to rehabilitate quicker. With the exception of LB, who is probably suffering a headache, who at the Club amongst the playing staff are still on sick notes?
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
Posts: 3319  Location: Moonraker Capital
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Re: Sick notes

Beddis 29 Jun 2020 08:38 am said..

If Tindall was still with us, he would still be 2 weeks away...... :mrgreen:
Posts: 4268  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis
Moderator

Re: Sick notes

Graham Cartmell 29 Jun 2020 08:54 am said..

Beddis wrote:If Tindall was still with us, he would still be 2 weeks away...... :mrgreen:

:lol:
The older I get the faster I was. Used to be known as Peanutcoxy
Posts: 2051  Location: Brockworth
Graham Cartmell
Hall of Famer

Re: Sick notes

GlawsyD 29 Jun 2020 10:27 am said..

Beddis, you could be right. Mike Tindall completed a 137km cycle ride, which included 3700 metre ascents, yesterday as part of Raid Local appeal, in support of Parkinson's. Not sure whether this was also part of his 750km cycle of the Pyranees.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
Posts: 3319  Location: Moonraker Capital
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Re: Sick notes

ROLLO 29 Jun 2020 10:51 am said..

There was an interesting piece about Mike and his father in yesterday's Sunday Times. His father, who played in his youth for Otley RFC , is suffereing from Parkinsons Disease. They both came accross as good blokes.
Posts: 1129  Location: Worcester
ROLLO
Hall of Famer

Re: Sick notes

Lord Lucan 29 Jun 2020 10:52 am said..

Haven’t most of the sick notes departed for pastures new?
Posts: 1241
Lord Lucan
Hall of Famer

Re: Sick notes

madders 29 Jun 2020 10:53 am said..

That's because they are.
I’ve only ever been wrong once; l thought l was wrong, but l was wrong!
Posts: 3110
madders
Hall of Famer

Re: Sick notes

Old Duffer 29 Jun 2020 19:19 pm said..

ROLLO wrote:There was an interesting piece about Mike and his father in yesterday's Sunday Times. His father, who played in his youth for Otley RFC , is suffereing from Parkinsons Disease. They both came accross as good blokes.


Thanks Rollo, I had the Sunday Times but don't always read the Magazine so may have missed it if you hadn't flagged it.
Posts: 135
Old Duffer
Senior squad member

Re: Sick notes

ROLLO 29 Jun 2020 19:26 pm said..

Old Duffer O/T but also interesting bits by Tom Kerridge and in the business part Michel Roux jnr and how he nearly closed La Gavroche - the best meal I have ever eaten , another of my passions.
Posts: 1129  Location: Worcester
ROLLO
Hall of Famer

Re: Sick notes

Old Duffer 30 Jun 2020 08:44 am said..

ROLLO wrote:Old Duffer O/T but also interesting bits by Tom Kerridge and in the business part Michel Roux jnr and how he nearly closed La Gavroche - the best meal I have ever eaten , another of my passions.


Thanks Rollo, yes I saw the Michel Roux article. Rather partial to a bit of fine dining myself, haven't been to La Gavroche though.
Posts: 135
Old Duffer
Senior squad member
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby