Rumours

Re: Rumours

Exile 17 May 2018 13:33 pm said..

If in exchange for Slater then NO!!!!
Exile
Turns out for the A team

ShedOrDead 17 May 2018 15:12 pm said..

Exile wrote:If in exchange for Slater then NO!!!!

+1. Although, I would have JM back in a heartbeat. It still takes my brain a few seconds to process the sight of him in a Tigers kit.
ShedOrDead
Vice-Captain

Glen Sannox 17 May 2018 17:00 pm said..

If we're looking for a winger with an eye for the line, we could do much worse than offer Tom Varndell a one-year contract, with an extension clause. With Scarlets until the end of the season but apparently wants to play on after that.
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

SpiralScratch 17 May 2018 17:36 pm said..

If we got JM back and kept Slater imagine Leicester would not be happy - so has quite an appeal :) But given the nature of his exit, can't see it happening .
SpiralScratch
Hero in the making

Number10 17 May 2018 18:59 pm said..

Gustard to quins as coach according to twitter
Number10
Hall of Famer

Beddis 17 May 2018 19:33 pm said..

Number10 wrote:Gustard to quins as coach according to twitter

EJ with no plan B apparently?
Posts: 3232  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Frazier 17 May 2018 20:59 pm said..

Glen Sannox wrote:If we're looking for a winger with an eye for the line, we could do much worse than offer Tom Varndell a one-year contract, with an extension clause. With Scarlets until the end of the season but apparently wants to play on after that.

We'd have to supply him batteries as part of the contract. :lol:
#WWG1WGA
Posts: 497  Location: If you can't speak freely then you're simply not free - Montagraph
Frazier
Vice-Captain

Asgard 17 May 2018 21:31 pm said..

Glen Sannox wrote:If we're looking for a winger with an eye for the line, we could do much worse than offer Tom Varndell a one-year contract, with an extension clause. With Scarlets until the end of the season but apparently wants to play on after that.

I think on balance I would prefer to do much worse!
Asgard
Hall of Famer

Harrier 17 May 2018 22:39 pm said..

Asgard wrote:

I think on balance I would prefer to do much worse!

Will never forget Mark Foster’s dump tackle on Varndell in front of the shed vs tigers. That must have been circa 2008/2009?
Harrier
Turns out for the A team

Legendoft'Autostrada 18 May 2018 07:54 am said..

Couldn't agree more. I was very surprised when we didn't try to take him on loan when Purdy, Thorley and Sharples went on sick parade during the season.
Legendoft'Autostrada
Leg-end
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby