Rumours

Re: Rumours

Chalker 14 Jun 2018 14:55 pm said..

glawfindel wrote:
Jake.Jester10 wrote:Quade Cooper to Gloucester.

Just a bit odd that’s he’s liking a Gloucester rugby Instagram post ... imo he’d probably suit our game plan and can play across the back line.

no chance - he's not a Saffer! :lol:

Very good glawfindel, no problem getting him in under the salary cap either,
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Mark from Stroud 14 Jun 2018 15:15 pm said..

Just checked out Quade Coopers twitter feed and it looks like a definate possibility ...

May 27

Suffered an MCL injury in our victory over UQ on the weekend and will be sidelined for the next 3-4 weeks.. gutted to be out of action for the next little bit as I’ve been enjoying my rugby so much but as we know injuries are part of the game.

He would definately fit our policy of recruiting injured players :D
Mark from Stroud
On the board

Jake.Jester10 14 Jun 2018 17:46 pm said..

I don’t know, he’s been playing semi pro rugby this season. Surely a contract in the prem for a couple of seasons would suit him? I think he’d be a good signing.
Jake.Jester10
Senior squad member

King Prawn Bhuna 14 Jun 2018 17:54 pm said..

Forgive my ignorance but do we need to put money into the pension of a failing Aussie 10...we probably have 4 starters above him.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Lebowski 14 Jun 2018 18:26 pm said..

I cannot for the life of me think why we would want Quade Cooper (now that we have Danny boy). I’m not a fan anyway but this seems absolutely nonsensical. Hopefully this rumour is as far fetched as it seems.
Lebowski

Chalker 14 Jun 2018 18:52 pm said..

It's a cunning plan Leb. we start Billy Burns and then bring on Danny, Cooper and Owen Williams as ' finishers'
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Wilkosam 14 Jun 2018 18:56 pm said..

If you're referring to the pic of Cipriani which QC liked I'd suggest that's very much more to do with Cipriani than Gloucester. They're good friends from Cipriani's time at Melbourne rebels. Cips, James O'Connor, Kurtley Beale and Quade Cooper were quite the crew...
Wilkosam
Vice-Captain

King Prawn Bhuna 14 Jun 2018 18:58 pm said..

Wilkosam wrote:If you're referring to the pic of Cipriani which QC liked I'd suggest that's very much more to do with Cipriani than Gloucester. They're good friends from Cipriani's time at Melbourne rebels. Cips, James O'Connor, Kurtley Beale and Quade Cooper were quite the crew...

Sounds like my kind of night out.....
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Sheddy Mcshedface 14 Jun 2018 19:19 pm said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Forgive my ignorance but do we need to put money into the pension of a failing Aussie 10...we probably have 4 starters above him.

The guys 30 years old so not quite pensionable age! He's unplayable at his best and unpickable at his worst but I certainly wouldn't say no.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

Snevets49 14 Jun 2018 19:52 pm said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:
Wilkosam wrote:If you're referring to the pic of Cipriani which QC liked I'd suggest that's very much more to do with Cipriani than Gloucester. They're good friends from Cipriani's time at Melbourne rebels. Cips, James O'Connor, Kurtley Beale and Quade Cooper were quite the crew...

Sounds like my kind of night out.....

Bold statement KPB.......
:D

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=quade ... ADBKqytpWM:
Snevets49
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby