Rumours

Re: Rumours

Sheddy Mcshedface 06 Aug 2018 14:55 pm said..

So, last season Ackers Jnr played 26 games in total completing 80 minutes on 14 occasions including 3 out of the first 4 games of the season.

He appeared to be given a break mid-season as he only played 1 game in the whole of January.

Given the SID we have this season hopefully the new players can be worked in a bit more gently as there were definitely times in the second half of the season when Ruan looked a bit jaded.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

CMGC 06 Aug 2018 15:01 pm said..

We'll see who the starting front row is..... but based on last yea,r when fit, the top line was Hohneck, Hanson and Balmain. I guess Dreyer will feed in during Oct/ Nov.
CMGC

King Prawn Bhuna 08 Aug 2018 14:07 pm said..

Interesting to see how well Rory Teague is recruiting at Bordeaux

https://www.epcrugby.com/2018/08/06/new-recruits-bordeaux-begles/
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

TP17 08 Aug 2018 14:54 pm said..

CMGC wrote:We'll see who the starting front row is..... but based on last yea,r when fit, the top line was Hohneck, Hanson and Balmain. I guess Dreyer will feed in during Oct/ Nov.

Val has been getting the nod from JA over Hohneck when he has been fit so I'd imagine VRR Hanson Balmain.
TP17
Hall of Famer

CMGC 08 Aug 2018 19:59 pm said..

Well it's another season so we'll see . Last season Hohneck was the man even when Ruskin was fit. VVR was on the bench most of the time.
CMGC

Longshanks 09 Aug 2018 10:26 am said..

Its been far too long since there's been some real fierce front row competition. Academy boys looking good too, exciting stuff
Longshanks
Senior squad member

Beddis 12 Aug 2018 00:31 am said..

Q looking for a club according to Fissler, not likely to come back to England though
Posts: 3443  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Beddis 13 Aug 2018 16:50 pm said..

Mapoe and Jantjies have both committed themselves to the Lions for the 2019 Super Rugby season.

Neither coming our way then
Posts: 3443  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

gmorgan131285 14 Aug 2018 08:31 am said..

Beddis wrote:Mapoe and Jantjies have both committed themselves to the Lions for the 2019 Super Rugby season.

Neither coming our way then

Thank god for that
gmorgan131285
Vice-Captain

Baylion 15 Aug 2018 07:30 am said..

Malcolm Marx on the market after the RWC?

Renewed his contract with the Lions but only for one year

Warren Whiteley, Malcolm Marx, Ross Cronje, Aphiwe Dyantyi, Cyle Brink and Marvin Orie have all re-signed [with the Lions].

However, the significant fact is that Whiteley and Marx have only signed on for one more year – until after the 2019 World Cup in Japan.
Baylion
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby