Rumours

Re: Rumours

HKC 14 Aug 2019 15:56 pm said..

Turning this into the gossip pages of Hello. Ben Foden has just got married to someone after a 2 week relationship. I shall now go and hang my head in shame for knowing this!
HKC
On the board

ShedOrDead 14 Aug 2019 15:59 pm said..

@MrGlawsRocker I can't remember the last time I was so amused by something so unsurprising. Well done sir. It would seem his Inside Line is in fact "The Press" and "Twitter".

So, let's park yet another spurious Cips-is-off rumor. That whole nonsense ruined my Rugby memories of February and March as it is...
ShedOrDead
On the board

Forest 14 Aug 2019 16:37 pm said..

Lebowski wrote:Lmao. That doesn’t surprise me. Well done for researching it - something young Matt clearly doesn’t bother doing.

There is no money in Super League. To put things in perspective when teams play Catalan they fly to Perpignan and back in the same day! Could you imagine Gloucester or any other Union team doing that?

RIL appears to do nothing but pick up rumours from other sources, with no actual inside info or corroboration, and pass them of as its own.

Speaking of which he has been trawling shedweb and has called for you on twitter Leb :lol:
Forest
Senior squad member

Lebowski 14 Aug 2019 18:16 pm said..

I know! Lol. Like being summoned to the headmaster’s study!

In fairness we’ve had a very long and very interesting chat.
Lebowski

ShedOrDead 14 Aug 2019 18:29 pm said..

Lebowski wrote:I know! Lol. Like being summoned to the headmaster’s study!

In fairness we’ve had a very long and very interesting chat.

In what way was it interesting? Do tell... :)
ShedOrDead
On the board

Clive's Pants 14 Aug 2019 18:39 pm said..

Did you get to first base? :shock:
Clive's Pants
On the board

Lebowski 15 Aug 2019 07:40 am said..

We had a long and very interesting talk. My opinion of RIL is certainly a lot more positive than it was. Sadly the same cannot be said of the current England coach.

I won’t say anything else about that comment at the moment - apologies as I realise that’s a bit of a tease (not intended to be) and I fully expect to cop some flack from a couple of people! :D

Let’s just say if people start putting 2 and 2 together they often correctly end up with 4. Things have a habit of becoming common knowledge sooner or later.
Lebowski

King Prawn Bhuna 15 Aug 2019 08:23 am said..

Oh yes....Leb....that was the perfect post on a rumours thread...nailed it!
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Lebowski 15 Aug 2019 08:41 am said..

Lmao. Actually I’ve just reread it and I don’t want to start the hares running so......

I have heard nothing whatsoever to suggest there is any substance to rumours of Cips leaving. :)
Lebowski

Tim in Shropshire 15 Aug 2019 08:42 am said..

OK, so I'm completely lost and have no inside track with RIL, Eggchasers etc.
All I need to know is whether Danny will be running out at the AJ Bell when I pitch up there on October 19 (allowing for injury, World Cup emergency call up etc) ?
Tim in Shropshire
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby