Rumours

Re: Rumours

westglos 04 Dec 2019 19:12 pm said..

foresterinyorks wrote:"Which thread did he get it from?" :D :D :D

I heard that on the 5.30pm sports news on BBC Radio Glaws. Johan said Kriel out for 6-8 weeks.
westglos
Senior squad member

Lord Lucan 04 Dec 2019 19:42 pm said..

I heard we were looking at a lad from Rouen for short term cover, knows his way around the town as well apparently.
Lord Lucan
Hall of Famer

Sheddy Mcshedface 04 Dec 2019 19:44 pm said..

RTS2 wrote:Another decent Hooker in for cover. Baxter has secured the loan of Ex Sharks Hooker Kyle Cooper.

Why is it that other sides see the obvious and always seem to find cover in key positions ?.

I am beginning to think that our management sometimes dither and delay.....

There are several options out there at TH, SR and Centre and even a couple at 10 . It makes you wonder who is actively scouting these day at CG....if at all !.

Baxter always covers well.

Who are the options?
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

Still Realistic 04 Dec 2019 19:53 pm said..

Clearly RTS2 still gutted that JA got the job instead of him!

The management have kept a much better lid on rumoured targets than in previous years. I'm sure that they are well aware of our squad limitations and also the money we have available and are looking accordingly. Obviously you see it as dithering!!!
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

Chalker 04 Dec 2019 20:56 pm said..

Well I enjoy the RTS posts, I don’t read them as delusional but more as postings from an enthusiastic supporter, and probably a decent player in his day.
I also admire him as he does not retaliate with his postings when he is is criticised, as is so often the case on Shedweb.
Chalker
Hall of Famer

SIBARITE 04 Dec 2019 21:00 pm said..

Chalker wrote:Well I enjoy the RTS posts, I don’t read them as delusional but more as postings from an enthusiastic supporter, and probably a decent player in his day.
I also admire him as he does not retaliate with his postings when he is is criticised, as is so often the case on Shedweb.

Is he your Dad? :D
SIBARITE
First team regular

Chalker 04 Dec 2019 21:08 pm said..

My father has been gone for many, many years, goodnight.
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Big Red 04 Dec 2019 21:09 pm said..

I too thought Cooper on a short term was good business for Exeter. Been impressed by him whenever I’ve seen him play.
Big Red
Hall of Famer

Glen Sannox 04 Dec 2019 23:10 pm said..

I do wish RTS would express an opinion - if you read his posts he always seems to hedge his bets!
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

vitesse 05 Dec 2019 11:29 am said..

Herefordpropforward wrote:Vitesse , in Herefudshire diddly squit is what you do when you diddly squat. Hope that helps - different world over here m’dear .

Thank you for supporting a Gloucestershire club, where it's diddly squat....... Diddly squit is when I watch poor rugby and consume far too much Mahou Classica.......!
Posts: 285  Location: Alicante Province, within easy reach of the airport......!
vitesse
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby