Marquee Signings

Re: Marquee Signings

Pest 18 May 2018 07:37 am said..

Sheddy Mcshedface wrote:
Pest wrote:
Ken Burney wrote:It was speculation by Andy Deacon, ex Gloucester tighthead, in his latest column on Gloucestershire Live.

Thanks. Just " wouldn't it be nice" chat rather than actually rumoured to be happening then.

That's exactly how we got Cipriani!

Sort of, Cips was already on his way out from Wasps, and with his England callup needed an English club to go to. JCW is our first choice prop, has been doing very well developing under Dai, and is part of what's now a fairly consistent top 4 side. He's also not been announced as leaving with the end of year dinner.

I'm sure he's got interest from other clubs though.
Pest
Hall of Famer

Castle Grim Reaper 18 May 2018 08:51 am said..

Pest wrote:JCW is our first choice prop, has been doing very well developing under Dai, and is part of what's now a fairly consistent top 4 side. He's also not been announced as leaving with the end of year dinner. I'm sure he's got interest from other clubs though.

and out of contract :?: :?: :?:
Castle Grim Reaper
Hall of Famer

Pest 18 May 2018 10:31 am said..

Castle Grim Reaper wrote:
Pest wrote:JCW is our first choice prop, has been doing very well developing under Dai, and is part of what's now a fairly consistent top 4 side. He's also not been announced as leaving with the end of year dinner. I'm sure he's got interest from other clubs though.

and out of contract :?: :?: :?:

Tough to say, he supposedly signed a long term extension at the end of the 15/16 season that I can see, so if it's 2 years he could be, if 3, then no. Seeing as nothing has been announced on Wasps side, and he's not been announced as leaving, I'm going to presume he's staying.
Pest
Hall of Famer
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby