Twitter

Twitter

CWB1 18 May 2018 07:20 am said..

Anyone else having trouble getting to the clubs twitter feed from the new website?
Sometimes I can find the twitter icon on my phone .... if I’m quick, but often it disappears too quickly. Then I can’t find the link.
On my iPad I see the ‘social wall’ but the link says the account doesn’t exist.
I don’t have or want a twitter account, but it’s the clubs preferred means of breaking news. So I go to it via the clubs website.
CWB1
First team regular

Re: Twitter

upton dc 18 May 2018 08:47 am said..

As an aside, does anyone know when the fixture list is released for next season? I need to make a number of plans for September and, as a season ticket holder, would not wish to miss a home game. Thanks.
Panache et Precision
upton dc
On the board

Biffo 18 May 2018 10:56 am said..

upton dc wrote:As an aside, does anyone know when the fixture list is released for next season? I need to make a number of plans for September and, as a season ticket holder, would not wish to miss a home game. Thanks.

I would think we will request at least the first if not the second as well will be away to allow the pitch to bed in
Biffo
On the board

James J 18 May 2018 10:59 am said..

Biffo wrote:
upton dc wrote:As an aside, does anyone know when the fixture list is released for next season? I need to make a number of plans for September and, as a season ticket holder, would not wish to miss a home game. Thanks.

I would think we will request at least the first if not the second as well will be away to allow the pitch to bed in

As we're playing a home friendly against Newport on 23rd August which will be the first game on the new pitch, I don't imagine it'll impact the first few Premiership games.
James J
Vice-Captain

darrenmac 18 May 2018 19:02 pm said..

CWB1 wrote:Anyone else having trouble getting to the clubs twitter feed from the new website?
Sometimes I can find the twitter icon on my phone .... if I’m quick, but often it disappears too quickly. Then I can’t find the link.
I don’t have or want a twitter account, but it’s the clubs preferred means of breaking news. So I go to it via the clubs website.

You can favourite the following link for access
https://twitter.com/gloucesterrugby
darrenmac
Turns out for the A team

CWB1 18 May 2018 20:28 pm said..

darrenmac wrote:
CWB1 wrote:Anyone else having trouble getting to the clubs twitter feed from the new website?

Thanks darrenmac. That works for me. I can see that the links on the social wall point to ‘twitter.com/Gloucester rugby’ with a space...
CWB1
First team regular

darrenmac 19 May 2018 06:17 am said..

CWB1 wrote:
darrenmac wrote:

Thanks darrenmac. That works for me. I can see that the links on the social wall point to ‘twitter.com/Gloucester rugby’ with a space...

I've tweeted them about it - so they should fix it. Good spot with the space.
darrenmac
Turns out for the A team

Porky 19 May 2018 06:50 am said..

The Twitter and Facebook buttons are at the bottom on the left hand navigation panel.
Time you enjoy wasting is never wasted.
Porky
On the board

Return to Gloucester Rugby