West Terrace - No sponsor?

Re: West Terrace - No sponsor?

Clive's Pants 13 Jul 2018 12:11 pm said..

adam wrote:
Clive's Pants wrote:Asgard I suspect that suggestion was mainly for comic effect (and quite funny it was) but you may be on to something.

It would build on the club's community programme if they were to donate some free advertising to a (local?) charity, à la Barcelona and Unicef, be it stand naming, or 2nd tier shirt logo etc.

National Star College would be a good example. Maybe share it around and change each season? Sure it would exclude that revenue from being paid for by a commercial sponsor but business is about balance between the short and long term.

Already happened for Nation Star College https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/s ... ty-1110297

Yes - that's why I mentioned them. It's the season's worth of tie-up I'm suggesting rather than the occasional one-off.
Clive's Pants
Hero in the making

The Shuthonger One 13 Jul 2018 16:18 pm said..

For a long time Barcelona did not have a shirt sponsor which pleased the fans. To get themselves into a position of a having a shirt sponsor, the club sponsored UNICEF for a couple of years as shirt sponsor. Then they got a deal with a big middle East airline which went thru without anyone noticing too much!
The Shuthonger One
Vice-Captain

Russglos 13 Jul 2018 16:52 pm said..

I see that the owner of Mira Showers is now a shirt sponsor of MUFC's.

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/business/owner-cheltenhams-mira-showers-kohler-1781666
Russglos
Vice-Captain

ROLLO 14 Jul 2018 08:35 am said..

Asgard if you want The Salvation Army Terrace Standman can help with contacts.
ROLLO
Hero in the making

Asgard 14 Jul 2018 09:54 am said..

I'll pass that on to the club. At least the suggestion has not raised the moralising outbursts that the Stowford or Bet Fred terrace provoked.
Asgard
Hall of Famer
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby