Match day parking at winfield hospital.

Match day parking at winfield hospital.

Kmrsuperstar 13 Jul 2018 10:00 am said..

Hi. Could anyone advise if there is still match day parking at winfield hospital.? And the cost if known. I travel from Redditch to watch Gloucester but been unable to get down for 2 seasons. I am in process of getting season ticket big need to sort my parking out. Regards . Kevin.
Kmrsuperstar
On a trial

Re: Match day parking at winfield hospital.

Localyokel 13 Jul 2018 10:23 am said..

It was open last year, £5 per car.
Localyokel
Turns out for the A team

Clive's Pants 13 Jul 2018 10:23 am said..

Hi and welcome to the board. Can't speak for Winfield but this thread might give you an idea of other options:
http://www.rugb.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5373&p=100571&hilit=parking#p100571
Clive's Pants
Hero in the making

Castle Grim Reaper 13 Jul 2018 10:46 am said..

The Rotary Club charge four or five pounds (I cannot remember which) to park on the industrial estate (behind Gillmans) off the roundabout opposite Tesco, B&Q etc, there is a one or two minute walk from there along a footpath through to the Deans Walk and into the back gate of the stadium.
Castle Grim Reaper
Hall of Famer

tibbles 18 Jul 2018 11:44 am said..

It was little known and badly advertised, but Denmark Road High Schhol for Girls was also providing parking last season - £5 a match!!

No idea if there is a plan for this season!
tibbles
Turns out for the A team

Steve M 18 Jul 2018 11:55 am said..

The school in Sebert Street, behind Teagues Bar, always used to do parking as well.
The only problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you have finished.
Steve M
On the board

Stealth 18 Jul 2018 14:52 pm said..

Castle Grim Reaper wrote:The Rotary Club charge four or five pounds (I cannot remember which) to park on the industrial estate (behind Gillmans) off the roundabout opposite Tesco, B&Q etc, there is a one or two minute walk from there along a footpath through to the Deans Walk and into the back gate of the stadium.

It is unknown how much longer they will have this for, as the truck place looks to be sold off and an Aldi/Lidl being built. Not sure how far along the process it is.
Save money with www.savingsdaily.co.uk
Stealth
Vice-Captain

Return to Gloucester Rugby