The App

Re: The App

Searey 15 Sep 2018 19:39 pm said..

JFG wrote:<snipped>I had a reflink last year and enjoyed understanding some of what appeared to be baffling decisions!!
I didn't get one this year</snipped>

You don't need to buy a new one unless you've chucked the one from last year. I used last year's last night and it worked fine. Ref link on E1 and Healey and Flatman on E2.
Searey
Senior squad member

Lord Lucan 15 Sep 2018 19:42 pm said..

WiFi was good but the ref link was delayed by about 30 seconds and was very poor quality audio, that made it useless to me.
Lord Lucan
Hall of Famer

Avid 15 Sep 2018 21:05 pm said..

This thread seems to have slipped off topic... the OP was complaining about reflink not the app.
I use the reflink, radio frequency not on Glos App, it was dreadful on Friday, unusable... it worked very well at Barf last week no problem. I think the question to Glos rugby is why so poor ?
Avid
Turns out for the A team

LowerO 15 Sep 2018 22:06 pm said..

In Stowford both versions (radio and app) worked perfectly for me. App had slight delay, expected because of the previously stated technical comms reason. Both were clear and add to the enjoyment of the match. I wonder if some problems relate to which Wi-fi you are trying to join. When I connected at the Northampton game, I didn’t realise which network it was until a neighbour told me (and sorry cant remember which one it is). Once joined it was sensationally fast, download and upload. But you had to manually select it.
LowerO
Vice-Captain

DieTrying 15 Sep 2018 22:34 pm said..

LowerO wrote:In Stowford both versions (radio and app) worked perfectly for me. App had slight delay, expected because of the previously stated technical comms reason. Both were clear and add to the enjoyment of the match. I wonder if some problems relate to which Wi-fi you are trying to join. When I connected at the Northampton game, I didn’t realise which network it was until a neighbour told me (and sorry cant remember which one it is). Once joined it was sensationally fast, download and upload. But you had to manually select it.

For the Saints game it connected automatically and being curious I did a search of available networks and there were about 6/7. For the Bris game, after the can't connect issue, I searched again and only the Press one showed. Odd.
DieTrying

LowerO 16 Sep 2018 06:49 am said..

Hmmmm. That’s doesn’t sound right. It was definitely NOT the press link that I manually picked for Northampton, and you’re right, there were half a dozen to choose from. It connected automatically on Friday so I didn’t check.
LowerO
Vice-Captain
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby