Most pleasing thing...........

Most pleasing thing...........

Baz 15 Sep 2018 10:54 am said..

Two home bread academy boys propping at the end of a proper game and not looking out of place. Walker at some stage to make up the holy trinity perhaps?For some of the negativity towards foreign signings, something that should be acknowledged.
Baz
Hall of Famer

Re: Most pleasing thing...........

Forrester 15 Sep 2018 11:12 am said..

Thought they were both great, Knight especially looks a fantastic prospect.
Forrester
On the board

London Shed Head 15 Sep 2018 11:27 am said..

Completely agree, and it's good to see that JA seems to have the confidence in them to chuck them on about 50/60 mins and give them some quality playing time. Excellent for the future.
London Shed Head
Hero in the making

larry1 15 Sep 2018 13:25 pm said..

Was thinking exactly the same thing. Also shows how much easier it is to bring in young players to a team playing well.
larry1
On a trial

Opportunist 15 Sep 2018 13:29 pm said..

Agree 100%. I commented a couple of seasons ago that front row was the one area we weren’t developing academy players so it’s great to see the current lot coming through.
Opportunist
On the board

TP17 15 Sep 2018 14:46 pm said..

An absolute crunch of a tackle from Ciaran Knight as well
TP17
Hall of Famer

Knighter 16 Sep 2018 09:29 am said..

Both played well.
Knighter
On a trial

Gloucester Mute 17 Sep 2018 07:58 am said..

Baz wrote:Two home bread academy boys propping at the end of a proper game and not looking out of place. Walker at some stage to make up the holy trinity perhaps?For some of the negativity towards foreign signings, something that should be acknowledged.

Totally acknowledged. Not sure why home-baking is mentioned though...…….. :lol: :lol:

DH's application of the EQP system for financial reasons is VERY understandable. Does make me stick to my original thoughts that EQP's are better than overseas' imports.
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 1069  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

Lemster Jeff 17 Sep 2018 11:28 am said..

If we’re talking about home baking does EQP stand for ‘ Escallope of Quail Pie ‘ ?
Lemster Jeff
Vice-Captain

HerefordGlos 17 Sep 2018 12:58 pm said..

Don't they sell that flavour of crisp behind the bar at Luctonians. Tyrrells, I believe. :D
HerefordGlos
On a trial
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby