B.T sports

B.T sports

deano 13 Oct 2018 09:02 am said..

i got SKY i see there is 3 games on B.T to day so i phone up B.T to get put on they want £35 pound up front and £27 a month no way am i going to pay that
deano
Turns out for the A team

Re: B.T sports

Fat Taff 13 Oct 2018 09:18 am said..

I've only got BT. Phone, broadband and they threw in sport. I switched when they got the rugby. You also get the app for free which I've got on my phone and tablet. I reckon it's a reasonable deal if you want Prem and European rugby, but probably not so if you've already got phone, broadband and tv with someone else.
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

madders 13 Oct 2018 09:22 am said..

I’ve got BT landline (which l didn’t want, never use) and Broadband, they want £9 pcm for their Sports channels.
madders
Hall of Famer

glaws_rob 13 Oct 2018 09:44 am said..

Some mobile phone providers (EE certainly being one) let you bolt on BT Sport to your phone contract for £5 a month.

If you get the app on your phone or tablet and you have an Apple TV/Tv that allows casting then you can watch on your tv that way
glaws_rob
Turns out for the A team

glawsder 13 Oct 2018 10:04 am said..

It may not be the full HD quality of the BT sport app, but get a firestick and install mobdro
£39 as a one off payment
glawsder
Academy prospect

steckers 13 Oct 2018 10:20 am said..

I pay the monthly fee and think it's worth it. There is plenty of rugby on it - and I like some of the other sport they carry too.
steckers
Hall of Famer

Noobs 13 Oct 2018 10:29 am said..

I did the bet365 sign up where ya deposit £10. Can live stream sports there, and if ya zoom in on the pc screen ya can get ‘full screen’.

Watched 2 Gloucester games on there so far, plus I like a lot of American sports too so it’s perfect for watching that too
Noobs
Senior squad member

Gloucester Mute 13 Oct 2018 11:20 am said..

steckers wrote:I pay the monthly fee and think it's worth it. There is plenty of rugby on it - and I like some of the other sport they carry too.

+1 - sadly if you want something nowadays you have to pay for it. Just remember how much our sports benefit from TV income. They have to get it back somehow.

FWIW I actually think the combined SKY (+ my free BT) are well worth the money for an armchair viewer of all sport.
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 1128  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

Beddis 13 Oct 2018 11:28 am said..

Agree with the value of BT Sport, they have a great level of coverage and I expect this to increase to all games over the next few seasons (fingers crossed anyway).

Sky have mostly said goodbye to their rugby coverage, aside from the England AIs, so do what I do perhaps and subscribe for a month whilst they are on. It makes a huge difference to your wallet!
Posts: 3429  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

TP17 13 Oct 2018 11:30 am said..

Barf v Toulouse on Channel 4 now if you want to watch some ruggers this afternoon and don't have BT. I think our game v Munster is on Channel 4 next week too, as well as our game at Sandy Park.

BTSport definitely worth it though. Every single Heineken Cup game is on BT, that's 10 games every European weekend. We have Virgin and BTSport is a small extra cost a month. I hear BT are good for their broadband packages, I think BTSport comes included in those as well.
TP17
Hall of Famer
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby