Interesting

Interesting

DieTrying 13 Oct 2018 11:10 am said..

DieTrying

Re: Interesting

Gloucester Mute 13 Oct 2018 11:16 am said..

Would have acted as a deterrent and stopped DC making (another) rash incident...…...
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 1128  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

Beddis 13 Oct 2018 11:19 am said..

The RFU are a running joke at this stage. Surely it would be better for all if they were taken to the local vets and euthanised?

Then let a professional body take over and run it properly
Posts: 3429  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

homer 13 Oct 2018 16:45 pm said..

I’ll be honest it seems fair as a deterrent, all he has to do is think when he goes out what will happen if he acts like a prat and lets the club, the game and himself down again. I don’t believe in punishing anyone twice but a suspended sentence only comes into force if he ignores or has not learnt from his original offence :?
homer
Vice-Captain

JamesK 14 Oct 2018 06:54 am said..

I don’t thing that a £4000 fine would be too much of a deterrent for DC. He’ll be much more concerned about the threat to his chances of playing for England.
JamesK
Senior squad member

torchy6 14 Oct 2018 11:49 am said..

homer wrote:I’ll be honest it seems fair as a deterrent, all he has to do is think when he goes out what will happen if he acts like a prat and lets the club, the game and himself down again. I don’t believe in punishing anyone twice but a suspended sentence only comes into force if he ignores or has not learnt from his original offence :?

You don't believe in punishing twice so you advocate punishing three times instead :roll:
The world is oval - and that's a fact!
torchy6
Hall of Famer

madders 14 Oct 2018 12:47 pm said..

i thought this was a thread about Steve Davis.
madders
Hall of Famer

Return to Gloucester Rugby