John Afoa....formerly of this parish....

John Afoa....formerly of this parish....

Pipnick 13 Oct 2018 19:45 pm said..

Major missed opportunity from hubby tonight! He bumped into John (not literally) in the chippy this evening and had a good long chat! Seems he might make it down to Kingsholm tomorrow but hubby failed to ask him to bring his boots.
Just as an additional note, chicken tikka kebab and a large portion of chips was his order for the evening! Ahh.....the dietary delights of a prop!
Pipnick
Turns out for the A team

Re: John Afoa....formerly of this parish....

Geoffy 13 Oct 2018 20:07 pm said..

Now, if JA had dropped the ball behind the opposition's line, I wonder what the response on SW would have been?......
I'm guessing he held on to his tucker.
Geoffy
Senior squad member

Gb83 13 Oct 2018 20:18 pm said..

Geoffy wrote:Now, if JA had dropped the ball behind the opposition's line, I wonder what the response on SW would have been?......
I'm guessing he held on to his tucker.

Ha I’m not sure he’s ever dropped a ball...
Gb83
On the board

PeterD 13 Oct 2018 20:34 pm said..

A prop drop the ball over the line, never, if a prop gets over the line they put it down asap.
No fancy stuff.
PeterD
Hall of Famer

Sozpr 13 Oct 2018 22:44 pm said..

Look here, John is one of the most skilful props to ever grace the Kingsholm turf. Hands of a fly half, a true legend if only for this offload:

http://sport.bt.com/video/magical-class ... 4224673831

And, I think that the kebab is a small snack in comparison to what he destroyed in less than 7 minutes at the grillshed!!
Sozpr
Vice-Captain

Oldprop 14 Oct 2018 08:29 am said..

Who's that bald bloke playing at 9? He looks useful :D
Oldprop
Hall of Famer

Return to Gloucester Rugby