Wales V Oz

Wales V Oz

Fat Taff 08 Nov 2018 12:31 pm said..

Wales: Leigh Halfpenny; George North, Jonathan Davies, Hadleigh Parkes, Josh Adams; Gareth Anscombe, Gareth Davies; Nicky Smith, Ken Owens, Tomas Francis, Adam Beard, Alun Wyn Jones, Dan Lydiate, Justin Tipuric, Ross Moriarty

Replacements: Elliot Dee, Rob Evans, Dillon Lewis, Cory Hill, Ellis Jenkins, Tomos Williams, Dan Biggar, Liam Williams

Australia: Dane Haylett-Petty; Israel Folau, Samu Kerevi, Kurtley Beale, Sefa Naivalu; Bernard Foley, Will Genia; Scott Sio, Tolu Latu, Allan Alaalatoa, Izack Rodda, Adam Coleman, Jack Dempsey, Michael Hooper (capt), David Pocock

Replacements: Tatafu Polota-Nau, Sekope Kepu, Taniela Tupou, Rob Simmons, Ned Hanigan, Nick Phipps, Matt To'omua, Jack Maddocks.

Adams for Williams is an odd one, and I'm not sure I'd start Lydiate.
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Re: Wales V Oz

gmorgan131285 08 Nov 2018 13:32 pm said..

Whats happened to Jake Ball? I know he got injured against the ABs last year is he still out with that?
gmorgan131285
Vice-Captain

James J 08 Nov 2018 22:01 pm said..

gmorgan131285 wrote:Whats happened to Jake Ball? I know he got injured against the ABs last year is he still out with that?

He's been back playing this season and was named in the squad. Just hasn't been picked to play yet, as far as I'm aware.
James J
Vice-Captain

Lewi7 08 Nov 2018 22:27 pm said..

Correct James.

Liam Williams to be sent on in the last quarter to run riot.

Lydiate - if you don't play him, who do you play that is match fit ?
Posts: 3481  Location: Back in the 'Shire, how long for I wonder ?
Lewi7

Return to Gloucester Rugby