Today's internationals

Re: Today's internationals

Beddis 10 Nov 2018 21:56 pm said..

South Africa beat France in the 85th minute.

France look as good as they have done for years and outclassed the springboks in the first half.

South African second row looked good...
Posts: 3547  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Agent Grim 10 Nov 2018 21:57 pm said..

WTF France?
Agent Grim
Hero in the making

steckers 10 Nov 2018 22:12 pm said..

Pretty sure I never want to go into any fat taff's shed. Sounds ominous.
steckers
Hall of Famer

Glen Sannox 10 Nov 2018 22:26 pm said..

David, I watched it and it was fine IMO....I saw A-WJ having a good whinge about it, and that sort of confirmed my view :lol:
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

Number8 10 Nov 2018 22:34 pm said..

Beddis wrote:
Fat Taff wrote:The c4 Irish commentary is as vomit inducing as discovering that your parents have converted the shed into a dungeon, and been having bondage parties with the neighbours you've known since you were a kid

Heaslip is truly awful, another Greenwood in the making

Beddis can you tell us if you get any pleasure out of rugby? Commentators and referees,to you,are awful, you are embarrassed to be English (according to previous posts). Is there anything good about the game you enjoy?
Number8
Vice-Captain

DieTrying 10 Nov 2018 22:39 pm said..

Number8 wrote:
Beddis wrote:
Fat Taff wrote:The c4 Irish commentary is as vomit inducing as discovering that your parents have converted the shed into a dungeon, and been having bondage parties with the neighbours you've known since you were a kid

Heaslip is truly awful, another Greenwood in the making

Beddis can you tell us if you get any pleasure out of rugby? Commentators and referees,to you,are awful, you are embarrassed to be English (according to previous posts). Is there anything good about the game you enjoy?

To be fair Heaslip is seriously not a good pundit.
DieTrying

madders 10 Nov 2018 23:24 pm said..

Yes, but He ‘as lip!
madders
Hall of Famer

Baz 11 Nov 2018 10:46 am said..

steckers wrote:Pretty sure I never want to go into any fat taff's shed. Sounds ominous.

Probably for the best. I know ‘Fat Taff’ Jason) and he isn’t fat, so you have to worry about the truth, when it comes to .............. ‘Fat Taffs Shed’
Baz
Hall of Famer

Still Realistic 11 Nov 2018 10:48 am said..

Baz wrote:
steckers wrote:Pretty sure I never want to go into any fat taff's shed. Sounds ominous.

Probably for the best. I know ‘Fat Taff’ Jason) and he isn’t fat, so you have to worry about the truth, when it comes to .............. ‘Fat Taffs Shed’

TBH he disguises his Welshness well too!
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

Fat Taff 11 Nov 2018 15:45 pm said..

Still Realistic wrote:
Baz wrote:

TBH he disguises his Welshness well too!

I've come a long way from the mean backstreets of Cwmbranistan
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby