Other Games

Re: Other Games

David 08 Dec 2018 16:49 pm said..

Appalling. And embarrassing, that they should need geeing up. Reminds me of the old Bristol chant they played for a while at the Mem.
David
On the board

Sticki 08 Dec 2018 16:58 pm said..

I'm having to watch on a screen with no sound, so I can only comment on watch I've seen rather than the refs interpretation.
Though I am glad I'm missing out on Barfs grand master MC
Kingsholm - Where losing is a lost art
Sticki
Vice-Captain

Not1eyed 08 Dec 2018 17:00 pm said..

Sticki, I think you might be letting your dislike of Bath cloud your judgement on that. As FT said ref got it spot on
Not1eyed
Hall of Famer

Fat Taff 08 Dec 2018 18:57 pm said..

Bit scrappy at the Ricoh, but Toulouse playing some lovely stuff at times. Another belter from Kolbe, wonderful to watch ball in hand
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

SwindonGlos 08 Dec 2018 19:17 pm said..

Wasps have really lost their way. Still in with a shout in the prem as they have talent but currently look a bit rudderless.
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster and treat those two impostors just the same.
SwindonGlos
Vice-Captain

steckers 08 Dec 2018 21:53 pm said..

I think we may see Wasps drop down the table - they really are in a bad place. Obviously they have some players to come back - and they need them fast. If there are a lot of departures, there could be a drop in motivation and commitment.
steckers
Hall of Famer

ryno_chelt 09 Dec 2018 09:05 am said..

So I’m routing for Munster to win vs Castres in both fixtures. Ideally no bonus points in any!

I figure if Munster win both, Castres will be as good as out come the final weekend - and if we are still playing for qualification I’d fancy us to take it!

Providing we win next week, that puts it on us vs Munster at the Holm, which will be electric. Plus we should have the likes of Kriel, Polledri, Rapava one of the hookers etc fit by then.
ryno_chelt
Hero in the making

Halo 09 Dec 2018 09:55 am said..

Rylo, l wouldn't put anything on Rapava being fit, ever !!
Halo
Vice-Captain

plod 09 Dec 2018 09:57 am said..

Are some of us seeing a lot of eggs?
plod
On the board

Peanutcoxy 09 Dec 2018 10:04 am said..

plod wrote:Are some of us seeing a lot of eggs?

Only cos I’m making breakfast for a few
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby