O/T VPN

O/T VPN

stuartjames 08 Dec 2018 09:58 am said..

For any fans who live in mainland Europe, can they recommend a reliable VPN I could try to access today's game on Channel 4. I usually use Tunnelbear but it's not working for some reason ? i.e Channel 4 are still detecting that I'm not in the UK

ta
stuartjames
Hero in the making

Re: O/T VPN

gloskarlos 08 Dec 2018 10:03 am said..

I've used SurfEasy VPN for a while - its OK, not amazing though. The best two are NordVPN and ExpressVPN but you pay through the nose for these in my opinion.
gloskarlos
On a trial

RossM 08 Dec 2018 10:10 am said..

I've used Mullvad for several years and found it very easy to use and set up. They have an app now as well. You have to subscribe (€5/month I think) but it can also put you in the far east so can be used with Rugbypass.
RossM
Vice-Captain

PeteG 08 Dec 2018 10:19 am said..

gloskarlos 08 Dec 2018 10:03 am said..
I've used SurfEasy VPN for a while - its OK, not amazing though. The best two are NordVPN and ExpressVPN but you pay through the nose for these in my opinion.

I use NordVPN, it is vey good & costs me £2.99 a month though you do have to front up for a least a years fees
PeteG
First team regular

stuartjames 08 Dec 2018 11:10 am said..

Nord/Express VPN etc are expensive but I guess you get what you pay for. Thanks all for the info
stuartjames
Hero in the making

Beddis 08 Dec 2018 11:17 am said..

ExpressVPN works very well for both Netflix and BBC iplayer both things that block most VPNs. Channel 4 have started actively blocking lesser VPNs as well.

I think I have a promo code for it if you want me to PM or they did a week free to trial it if I remember correctly
Posts: 3614  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

stuartjames 08 Dec 2018 11:37 am said..

Beddis, a promo code would be much appreciated, it might just push me to sort things out for today
stuartjames
Hero in the making

Beddis 08 Dec 2018 11:59 am said..

Posts: 3614  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

stuartjames 08 Dec 2018 12:20 pm said..

cheers
stuartjames
Hero in the making

Return to Gloucester Rugby