Europe Round 5

Europe Round 5

carterb121 12 Jan 2019 13:23 pm said..

After last night it's now time to settle in for a feast of European rugby today! Leinster vs Toulouse has been breathtaking so far in intensity and speed. It really is showing how ponderous we can be sometimes! 20 minutes gone and it's currently 3-3.
Side note for referee Luke Pearce, I don't always agree with his decisions but he's allowing this game to flow magnificently and his rapport with both sets of players has been excellent! Credit where it's due, as they don't get it very often!
carterb121
Senior squad member

Re: Europe Round 5

DieTrying 12 Jan 2019 20:50 pm said..

Well Scarlets smashed Leicester 33-10, which really shows our drop in form.
DieTrying

Peanutcoxy 12 Jan 2019 20:51 pm said..

DieTrying wrote:Well Scarlets smashed Leicester 33-10, which really shows our drop in form.

Not really, different team, different circumstances..............
The older I get the faster I was
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer

DieTrying 12 Jan 2019 20:58 pm said..

Nigh on the same side that beat us and Scarlets are mid table, so extremely similar.
DieTrying

Major Jasper 12 Jan 2019 21:02 pm said..

DieTrying wrote:Nigh on the same side that beat us and Scarlets are mid table, so extremely similar.

Think you need to have another look at the Leicester team sheet, would suggest mainly a completely different side!
Major Jasper
Turns out for the A team

foresterinyorks 12 Jan 2019 21:03 pm said..

I thought I heard that Leicester were not playing their internationals today. Am I wrong?
Never Stay Down.
foresterinyorks
Hall of Famer

Peanutcoxy 12 Jan 2019 21:06 pm said..

I maintain, different team, different circumstances, different everything. In sport you can never do this. In football parlance; Wolves beat Liverpool, Liverpool beat Spurs, Wolves beat Spurs. That’s why I love sport so much
The older I get the faster I was
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer

Snevets49 12 Jan 2019 21:51 pm said..

Peanutcoxy wrote:I maintain, different team, different circumstances, different everything. In sport you can never do this. In football parlance; Wolves beat Liverpool, Liverpool beat Spurs, Wolves beat Spurs. That’s why I love sport so much

Wolves beat Man City Monday.....

Sorry, need some good news.
Snevets49
Hall of Famer

DieTrying 12 Jan 2019 21:55 pm said..

Is there a secret signal we need to use so as to identify us all as shedwebbers? A Cherry & White shirt or something? :D
DieTrying

Chalker 12 Jan 2019 22:09 pm said..

DieTrying wrote:Is there a secret signal we need to use so as to identify us all as shedwebbers? A Cherry & White shirt or something? :D

Surely not a Masonic theory about defeat last night DT?
Chalker
Hall of Famer
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby