Rolling Att's / Avg's after Euro Rd 5

Rolling Att's / Avg's after Euro Rd 5

DieTrying 13 Jan 2019 21:29 pm said..

DieTrying

Re: Rolling Att's / Avg's after Euro Rd 5

Tim in Shropshire 14 Jan 2019 07:42 am said..

DT - is it worth checking with the club that we're still at 16,115?
I've a feeling it might have been reduced again - something to do with the new pitch?
Tim in Shropshire
Vice-Captain

DieTrying 14 Jan 2019 08:58 am said..

Tim in Shropshire wrote:DT - is it worth checking with the club that we're still at 16,115?
I've a feeling it might have been reduced again - something to do with the new pitch?

I'll do that
DieTrying

DieTrying 15 Jan 2019 10:57 am said..

Thanks for the PM Tim. I tweeted the Club yesterday but no reply. I'll amend the figures for next week.
DieTrying

radioshed 15 Jan 2019 14:47 pm said..

The last 2 matches were sold out, though they have different recorded attendance figures and below the max capacity quoted last year
v Sale 15,879 then v Munster 15,500
radioshed
Vice-Captain

covglaws 16 Jan 2019 11:47 am said..

Sold out and attendance aren't quit the same thing. I, for example, was not at the Sale game, but my season ticket would count as "sold"

I've got to say that for Munster there wasn't visibly a spare seat in the place and the Shed was certainly rammed, yet only 15,500? seems odd.

I know the capacity was reduced from 16,500 to about 16,200 because of elf and safety. If its been further reduced, I don't know. Nothing has been said, to my knowledge.
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 1504  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!
covglaws
Hall of Famer

DieTrying 16 Jan 2019 12:18 pm said..

After I tweeted the Club and Tim rang them the Club confirmed the reduced capacity of 15900. All the stats will be corrected in the next update.
DieTrying

Brakspear 16 Jan 2019 16:48 pm said..

Feels like the US malaise of the citizen requiring more room to sit in comfort at the stadium - 600 person reduction since I first started attending. Don’t think my backside has changed that much :?
Brakspear
Vice-Captain

Return to Gloucester Rugby