Fumblings Season 2 Episode 3

Re: Fumblings Season 2 Episode 3

Oxford Glaws 15 Mar 2019 21:31 pm said..

Glen Sannox wrote:In that case :lol: again...you have finished now I guess?

Carry on GS.
1Thes.5 [14] Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble-minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

Ranny 15 Mar 2019 21:35 pm said..

A ripping yarn OG, thank you.
Ranny
Turns out for the A team

Diamo 15 Mar 2019 22:24 pm said..

Excellent work again OG. I should have learnt by now not to use this as bedtime reading, as I now can't get the Banshee and her ... errrrmmm ... activities, out of my mind in time to go to sleep! :shock:
I'll be holding you responsible for me waking up in a cold sweat due to nightmares - thanks! ;)
Posts: 772  Location: Munich mostly and sometimes the sprawling metropolis of Stroud
Diamo
On the board

GlawsyD 16 Mar 2019 07:44 am said..

Diamo, how can you have nightmares over the thought of an evening doing pencil studies of fauna and flora , with an eraser to rub out the mistakes?
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Maxshedhead 17 Mar 2019 10:09 am said..

Glad that is sorted. Baz, can you now please phone Theresa back
Maxshedhead
Senior squad member

Tuffty 17 Mar 2019 10:26 am said..

Genius! And incredibly prophetic!

Given the strength of the Banshee’s influence I wonder if Baz might ask her to ensure success in our last 6 games?
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
Hall of Famer

GlawsyD 17 Mar 2019 12:15 pm said..

Tufty, 8 games, surely?
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Geoffy 17 Mar 2019 12:49 pm said..

Well the Banshee certainly over-delivered on her side of the bargain.
I shudder to think what Baz must have done to secure England's second half performance yesterday!
Geoffy
Vice-Captain

Tuffty 17 Mar 2019 19:22 pm said..

GlawsyD wrote:Tufty, 8 games, surely?

Spot on! My bad!
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
Hall of Famer

Oxford Glaws 18 Mar 2019 09:50 am said..

Geoffy wrote:Well the Banshee certainly over-delivered on her side of the bargain.
I shudder to think what Baz must have done to secure England's second half performance yesterday!

According to Ken Burnley, it happened during their regular Wednesday night soirée.

At some point during the evening, having swapped partners, the Banshee found herself coupled with Glen Sannox. After a few clumsy hands, had she had expressed disappointment with her partner's performance and demanded that things should finish off with a strong Scottish spurt from behind. Unfortunately, she had forgotten that she had left Eddie's hair to "steep" in the kitchen.
1Thes.5 [14] Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble-minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby