Shaun Edwards

Shaun Edwards

Fat Taff 17 Mar 2019 16:40 pm said..

Hasn't signed a contract with Wigan and is a free agent after the world cup.
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Re: Shaun Edwards

Tumpy+1 17 Mar 2019 16:59 pm said..

Got a feeling he will stay with Wales part time whilst helping out an English team. Wasn’t Wasps after him with Dai Young convection with Wales?
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Vice-Captain

Tumpy+1 17 Mar 2019 17:00 pm said..

Connection :D
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Vice-Captain

Herefordpropforward 18 Mar 2019 08:46 am said..

Shaun would go down well at Glos as part of the coaching team. His gritty , no nonsense style would suit the fans with memories of yesteryear .
West is best
Herefordpropforward
Hero in the making

David 18 Mar 2019 10:03 am said..

Oh yes, indeedy, and never mind yesteryear: I'm still singing - Saturday Night at the Movies!
Let's keep Cips, and let's get Gizmo to help Jonny B!! Fantastic attack and utterly unbreachable defence - sorted...
;)
David
On the board

Herefordpropforward 18 Mar 2019 10:10 am said..

+ ++++ :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol:
West is best
Herefordpropforward
Hero in the making

chumba 18 Mar 2019 11:11 am said..

Wigan are trying to track him down to get his autograph on a piece of paper as we speak. I think the failure to recruit him is one of the RFU's biggest bungles in the last 10 years
chumba
Vice-Captain

King Prawn Bhuna 18 Mar 2019 11:23 am said..

Personally, despite what DC has said about him in the past, I think his turgid RL style of defence would be the antithesis of Ackermann's brand of rugby and I'm not convinced it would help DC's current style either.

Credit to him for his defence capability but it wouldn't be the future for me. For that reason...I'm out.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

RossM 18 Mar 2019 11:35 am said..

When Shaun was at Wasps and Danny's tackling was getting questioned, he (SE) always said that he did not want his 10 buried at the bottom of a ruck but up and in place to take advantage of any turnover ball.
RossM
Vice-Captain

Stroud Wizard 18 Mar 2019 21:48 pm said..

Would love to see Gatland taking on someone like France and taking Edwards with him. We need a strong France and like them at their best. England would now be Grand Slam Champions if Gatland and Edwards had been at the helm. Can't see Wales being nearly as good without them. A tough act to follow.
Stroud Wizard
Vice-Captain
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby