Sale OGT

Sale OGT

shedwebber 18 May 2019 06:34 am said..

Let's hope that we don't incur injuries and we build momentum for the semis.
Éire go Brách!
shedwebber
Hero in the making

Re: Sale OGT

King Prawn Bhuna 18 May 2019 08:34 am said..

Just setting off, next stop 'Spoons in Eccles....and for those of an age that should be Mad Dan or Field Marshall Eccles ...

C'mon Glaaaaaws finish in style.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

The Vic 18 May 2019 09:35 am said..

A day where you will need layers as a supporter
The Vic
Hall of Famer

Tumpy+1 18 May 2019 09:39 am said..

Very jealous watching guys getting on a mini bus outside Kingsholm to go to the match just now. Can’t make this game but wishing the boys well and hope they have a great game and come back with a result. Safe journey to the travelling support.
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

covglaws 18 May 2019 12:15 pm said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Just setting off, next stop 'Spoons in Eccles....and for those of an age that should be Mad Dan or Field Marshall Eccles ...

C'mon Glaaaaaws finish in style.

Just enjoying the Piccadilly Tap prior to catching tram to Eccles. Might see you in a bit.
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 1589  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!
covglaws
Hall of Famer

RTS2 18 May 2019 13:21 pm said..

Let’s hope it’s not the it’s OGT’s up thread !!!

Haven’t travelled for this one . Nothing to do with the team selection or the lack of tickets ( that’s never going to happen at Sale )) !! .

I did raise a thread a few weeks ago about team selection post - is qualifying for the Semi- finals . I don’t agree with Mutes well - argued stance at all . That’s why I raised the thread . You want players fit and well - match fit too ; all rather obvious , but in reality, this won’t always happen !! .

Sometimes winning titles is about being pragmatic ; as well as playing good rugby .

The point being it’s about being pragmatic when you can afford to be . .Against Sarries we can’t afford to rest our strongest side . Had we done this the last couple of matches we’d arguably be taking a strong side to Sandy Park . I still know which side I’d rather be playing away in the next stage .
Maybe those making the call thought Chiefs would slip up ??? Maybe they wanted a better ranking for Europe ??.
We have to respect their call ; even if we don’t agree with it .

Good attacking and defensive back row for us today up against a class Sale back row ( on paper ) let’s hope it’s not deja - vous . A win is not a realistic expectation ; but it would be good for squad morale .

Good to see Thorley back from injury too . I’m sure the side selected will give it their best .

Come on Glaws !!!!!
RTS2
Hall of Famer

Citizen Rob 18 May 2019 14:17 pm said..

You can follow live updates of today's game in our blog: http://bit.ly/SaleGlawsLive
Citizen Rob
Vice-Captain

carterb121 18 May 2019 14:26 pm said..

Looking forward to following the final day on the telly, keeping a glance on here and twitter to see how we get on. So relieved we are not part of the scrap below us, very exciting for the neutral!
carterb121
Vice-Captain

tigerchef 18 May 2019 14:56 pm said..

tigerchef
On the board

stuartjames 18 May 2019 15:05 pm said..

7-0, Curry try after 1 min !
stuartjames
On the board
Next