Flats' XV

Re: Flats' XV

Glawsterkaapie 21 May 2019 13:10 pm said..

That’s because like the other poseur Sale have at fullback, Salomona is a show pony....
Where were McGuigan, their 15 (who, forgive me, but I can but only bring my lunch up if I mention his name) and Solomon’s when we broke their defensive lines....

Tom Marshall displayed what it means to be class. Tom had no right whatsoever to attempt to get across to Salomona for their winning try, yet, he not only did but threw himself into the desperate tackle, almost succeeding. Stuff like this effort are what inspires the squad on a Monday review leading into the next game....

I would have Tom in my 15 every time ahead of any of Sale’s back three, thanks....

Onnerds....
Glawsterkaapie
Vice-Captain

King Prawn Bhuna 21 May 2019 13:28 pm said..

+1 and from what I gather the coaching team agree with us ;)
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Big Red 21 May 2019 13:54 pm said..

Glawsterkaapie wrote:That’s because like the other poseur Sale have at fullback, Salomona is a show pony....
Where were McGuigan, their 15 (who, forgive me, but I can but only bring my lunch up if I mention his name) and Solomon’s when we broke their defensive lines....

Tom Marshall displayed what it means to be class. Tom had no right whatsoever to attempt to get across to Salomona for their winning try, yet, he not only did but threw himself into the desperate tackle, almost succeeding. Stuff like this effort are what inspires the squad on a Monday review leading into the next game....

I would have Tom in my 15 every time ahead of any of Sale’s back three, thanks....

Onnerds....

Not a big McGuigan fan either. Did anyone else see his miserable failed attempt to flatten the smallest man on the field (Dom Coetzer) once already over the line?
Big Red
Hall of Famer

Not1eyed 21 May 2019 14:26 pm said..

All these team of the week, team of the season are totally subjective so I don’t read that much into it.
I, personally would be happy to have any of Mcguigan or especially Ashton & Solomona play in any team of mine
Not1eyed
Hall of Famer

ShedOrDead 22 May 2019 08:04 am said..

Not1eyed wrote:All these team of the week, team of the season are totally subjective so I don’t read that much into it.

Indeed. Flat's XV in particular is always a little tongue-in-cheek. Gives us lot something to wibble about over the week though; after all, it's not as if there's the most important domestic game since 2011 this weekend to distract us, is there?
ShedOrDead
On the board
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby