RWC Warm Ups

RWC Warm Ups

NorthernShedHead 12 Aug 2019 13:41 pm said..

Have claimed their first victim... Anscombe out of the tournament
Posts: 458
NorthernShedHead
Vice-Captain

Re: RWC Warm Ups

CMGC 12 Aug 2019 13:51 pm said..

You have to feel for WG as he was warned about the attritional nature of the Wales WU games. However it can happen to nayone I guess. The problem is now what to do at the W/E. If he plays Biggar he takes a horrible risk... what if.......
So does Patchel comeinto play ? Not a good problem to have.
Posts: 3984  Location: In the sticks
CMGC
Moderator

Re: RWC Warm Ups

plod 12 Aug 2019 15:49 pm said..

How wretched is that, but I expect there will be others. I hope it isn’t because they were so slow to get him off.
Posts: 1091
plod
Hall of Famer

Re: RWC Warm Ups

King Prawn Bhuna 12 Aug 2019 16:18 pm said..

NorthernShedHead wrote:Have claimed their first victim... Anscombe out of the tournament

Why did he play on for 10 minutes after the first 'niggle'? ....who knows whether the injury was recoverable at that point...but it wasn't bad enough to stop several kicks...

How is Joey Carberry?...it seems lime 10's are dropping by the wayside Danny...keep your phone charged.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
Posts: 6693  Location: Probably in the bar....
User avatar
King Prawn Bhuna
Moderator

Re: RWC Warm Ups

DieTrying 12 Aug 2019 18:21 pm said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:
NorthernShedHead wrote:Have claimed their first victim... Anscombe out of the tournament

Why did he play on for 10 minutes after the first 'niggle'? ....who knows whether the injury was recoverable at that point...but it wasn't bad enough to stop several kicks...

How is Joey Carberry?...it seems lime 10's are dropping by the wayside Danny...keep your phone charged.


Carberry out for 6 weeks.
Posts: 4160  Location: Gloucester
User avatar
DieTrying
Moderator

Re: RWC Warm Ups

Coveman 12 Aug 2019 18:46 pm said..

Serious question.....

How far down the Welsh pecking order is Owen Williams now?

A bit more bad luck for Wales in the 10/12 department and could we see him get a late call?
Posts: 211
Coveman
Vice-Captain

Re: RWC Warm Ups

Gb83 12 Aug 2019 18:58 pm said..

Coveman wrote:Serious question.....

How far down the Welsh pecking order is Owen Williams now?

A bit more bad luck for Wales in the 10/12 department and could we see him get a late call?


I think he had a pretty major knee op so not sure if he’s even fit .
Posts: 1535
Gb83
Hall of Famer

Re: RWC Warm Ups

Harrison26 14 Aug 2019 19:40 pm said..

I’d have him as 4th in line now but as GB83 says, he had a pretty major knee op - I think the injury dispensation we have was to cover both Hanson and him so with that in mind I’d guess he’s out for another 3 months or so
Posts: 131
Harrison26
Senior squad member

Re: RWC Warm Ups

Beddis 17 Aug 2019 19:31 pm said..

Think Jake has been voted man of the match in Italy’s 80 point demolition of Russia
Posts: 3997  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis
Moderator

Re: RWC Warm Ups

Fat Taff 17 Aug 2019 20:07 pm said..

Scotland need a repeat of the second half miracle.
Posts: 4131
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Ranny, vitesse and 19 guests