Heineken cup fixture dates

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

NHR982 17 Sep 2019 10:45 am said..

Kingfisher, why did you decide on Cat 6 Stand 10? Any reason? Where is everyone else looking? I am quite keen to be in with the rest of the Gloucester supporters.
NHR982
Turns out for the A team

Glosteroldboy 17 Sep 2019 11:05 am said..

Kingfisher wrote:Have just bought a few for Cat 6, stand 10.

Just PM'd you...
Glosteroldboy
Senior squad member

Kingfisher 17 Sep 2019 11:27 am said..

NHR982 wrote:Kingfisher, why did you decide on Cat 6 Stand 10? Any reason? Where is everyone else looking? I am quite keen to be in with the rest of the Gloucester supporters.

Essentially, I hate being behind the posts and didn't fancy paying €60 to sit in the middle... so I went for the try line in the main stand at €40.
Kingfisher
First team regular

King Prawn Bhuna 17 Sep 2019 11:28 am said..

Curiously, we bought a few for Block 10 yesterday too....for similar reasons...
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Kingfisher 17 Sep 2019 12:17 pm said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Curiously, we bought a few for Block 10 yesterday too....for similar reasons...

Seems like block 10 is where the shedweb lot are going then! It'll be January so unfortunately I'll be wearing my bobble hat.
Kingfisher
First team regular

gloshawk 17 Sep 2019 12:29 pm said..

There's 4 of us in Block 12. It may have been my inability, but I couldn't find many groups of 4 together left - managed it, but only just! Very excited about my first trip to Toulouse; those who have visited before, what are the "must sees/experience/drink in..."
gloshawk
First team regular

Tumpy+1 17 Sep 2019 12:29 pm said..

I am having difficulty in completing the transaction to buy 4 tickets behind the posts in the south stand.
It allows me to select the seats and input my details then when I press buy tickets, it doesn't confirm the sale. Anybody else having difficulties?
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

Kingfisher 17 Sep 2019 12:38 pm said..

Tumpy+1 wrote:I am having difficulty in completing the transaction to buy 4 tickets behind the posts in the south stand.
It allows me to select the seats and input my details then when I press buy tickets, it doesn't confirm the sale. Anybody else having difficulties?

I did this and realised I hadn't pressed the eticket or ticket option and it wouldn't let me proceed. Other than that I have no clue :( Just check all of the info over, and make sure you've filled out the Captcha/bot thing at the bottom.
Kingfisher
First team regular

Tumpy+1 17 Sep 2019 12:43 pm said..

Did you have to become a member? I registered a while back and I have to login to get to the payment page. Not getting to the Captcha/bot thing so obviously i'm doing something badly wrong. I am selecting the e ticket option and all that but no joy. Got any tickets you could sell me? :lol:
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

Legendoft'Autostrada 17 Sep 2019 14:38 pm said..

Kingfisher wrote:
Legendoft'Autostrada wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:Have just bought a few for Cat 6, stand 10.

Did you order e-tickets? I have just done so and nothing has arrived - yet!

I did. I autotranslated the page afterwards and it says they are available to print as of 25.12.19.

Thanks - just saw that when I google translated!
Legendoft'Autostrada
Leg-end
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby