Season tickets

Re: Season tickets

DieTrying 16 Aug 2019 09:33 am said..

Jono026 wrote:
Sticki wrote:
Biffo wrote:Me and the wife both received our tickets this morning.
They have taken on board the saving plastic idea.
When (not if) you renew for the 2020/21 season you will keep the same card but it will be re-activated for the following season.

Why am I already foreseeing delays at the gate for the first game of the 2020/21 season

That’s great having a renewable card but maybe provide a lanyard which is also renewable/usable for subsequent seasons.

So yes lots of delays, dropped cards, lost cards etc..

I take you dumped your lanyard from last season then? Personally I keep mine in my wallet.
DieTrying

TP17 16 Aug 2019 09:56 am said..

The voucher for a free pint of Stowfords is most welcome, however I was hoping for a free pasty to go with that free pint like last season :(
TP17
Hall of Famer

Castle Grim Reaper 16 Aug 2019 11:31 am said..

TP17 wrote:The voucher for a free pint of Stowfords is most welcome, however I was hoping for a free pasty to go with that free pint like last season :(

Have you never bought a pasty at Kingsholm.

The club would have had a straight choice between buying all season ticket holders a pasty or paying Danny's wages ;)
Castle Grim Reaper
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 16 Aug 2019 12:24 pm said..

They are good pasties though. As for renewable cards...I can never find mine on a good day...let alone renew the thing ;)
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

TP17 16 Aug 2019 12:43 pm said..

I buy one before every game :D. I distinctly remember having a voucher for a free pasty last season - hence my disappointment. But I’d like to think that I contribute directly to Cips wages at £5 per pasty. Worth it though, as KPB says, they’re very nice ;)
TP17
Hall of Famer

Jono026 16 Aug 2019 12:50 pm said..

DieTrying...
I’ve kept all the lanyards, cards etc but aren’t they dated ie 2018/19? Just thought a undated branded one would be useful in the long run?
Jono026
Vice-Captain

lucifer 16 Aug 2019 13:04 pm said..

No bring 4 of your mates/kids cheap for select matches this season it appears.
lucifer
Hall of Famer

Allez Glaws 16 Aug 2019 13:18 pm said..

lucifer wrote:No bring 4 of your mates/kids cheap for select matches this season it appears.

They're doing bring a mate for a tenner for some (unknown) matches I believe
Allez Glaws
Hero in the making

Hovis 16 Aug 2019 13:22 pm said..

lucifer wrote:No bring 4 of your mates/kids cheap for select matches this season it appears.

From the club website:-
We will also be running a number of great offers across the course of the season (e.g. 4 for 3) and these will be announced in due course.
Hovis
Vice-Captain

The Shuthonger One 16 Aug 2019 14:56 pm said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:They are good pasties though. As for renewable cards...I can never find mine on a good day...let alone renew the thing ;)

I have ticket books and cards lying about the house for the last 20 years. Some didn't even belong to me.
The Shuthonger One
Hero in the making
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby